Experience: 3-5 Years
- Collaborate with the client to gather requirements and convert them into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
- To work as a consultant for prospective clients questioning as well suggesting innovative solutions to their needs / pain-points.
- Conduct functional/technical feasibility study for new products and services.
- Work with project stakeholders to ensure requirements are achievable and exhibiting good presentation and communication skills at all levels of management and operation.
- Prepare functional artifacts like BRD / FSD with business process flows.
- Prototype the requirements to generate wireframes.
- Analyze existing system and the proposed system to conduct Gap Analysis.
- Prepare the Delta (change requirement) Document and manage change control process.
- Work closely with the design, development, QA, system teams to attain and meet project tollgates internally.
- Analyze and report the key risk areas while documenting requirements and during testing.
- Should have a knack of converting high level and sometimes vague business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
- Understanding of Wireframing Tools & Trends as well as Mock Up development technologies.
- Basic knowledge of UX methodologies, approaches, and trends and the ability to translate user problems to business requirements and present user-centric solutions.
- Should have excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Should relish turning ambiguous requirements into more concrete and actionable items.
- Preferred domain skillset: any one of Travel, E-/M-Commerce, Finance, Media & Entertainment and/or to learn and work on other domains.