Experience: 3-5 YearsLocation: Irvine, CA
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning responsive websites using HTML/CSS/JS
- Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse.
- Translate designs and style guides into interactive user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and robustness.
- Deliver high quality code that is maintainable and readable.
- Understanding of various browser engines.
- Experience of full software development life cycle, and good understanding of version control systems like Git.
- Experience with an agile development methodology, preferably Scrum.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and communication skills.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.