Experience: 8-10 YearsLocation: Irvine, CA
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Develop strategies to optimize the conversion of all marketing channels, including A/B testing tactics.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies of all the digital properties.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Contact and communicate with internal & external customers on a regular basis to review website and campaign performances.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.