Experience: 3-5 YearsLocation: Irvine, CA
- Creates innovative visual design, layouts, iconography and interactive solutions to ensure that all projects are consistent with the corporate brand and identity.
- Provide detailed design and layout specifications for responsive UI design.
- Understand and design complex functional specifications.
- Responsible for production design and asset management for each project assigned.
- Work closely with software developers, interaction designers, usability specialists, and product managers.
- Deliver all design solutions on time, with a high focus on detail.
- Present solutions and revise based on feedback to key internal stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience in UX-related visual/graphic design.
- Design portfolio required (provide PDF or URL of sample design work).
- High level of proficiency with leading UX Design industry software packages, including the core Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to high quality personal work ethic, while adhering to departmental and corporate standards.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and organization skills, meeting all project deadlines.
- Works well independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, adjusting priorities quickly in response to changing corporate/departmental goals.
- Strong sense of branding, usability and is adaptable with visual design styles.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.